31 Jul Care coordinator Harrow
Churchil Health Care
Churchill Health & Social Care provides a professional person centred service that enables you.
We are leading home care provider, and we recruiting exceptional individuals who can deliver a quality service and be proactive within the role.
The role will include: –
- Coordinating and allocating care calls to care staff
- Managing care staff
- Liaison with customers and professionals
- Assessment and review of Customer needs to produce the appropriate care plan in line with contract requirements.
- Promoting a professional image of the company in dealing with new care packages for Customers and commissioning authorities.
- Holding the On Call Phone on a rota basis.
- Being available and flexible, prepared to go into the community to cover carers sickness and holidays if required.
The successful candidates must be committed to deliver a high quality of service. It is an advantage if you have experience holding On Call as per pro rota and covering calls, risk assessment and mentoring and/or staff supervision.
We offer competitive pay rate followed by:
You will also be able to plan and manage your own workload effectively.
NVQ 2 or equivalent in Health and social care – or equivalent – is desired.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £21,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com