31 Jul Field Care Supervisor Harrow
Churchil Health Care
Churchill Health & Social Care provides a professional person centred service that enables you.
Your role will include but not limited to:
- Supporting Service Users, identifying needs, problem solving mobility concerns, equipment required and committed to improving the service
- Your role will also be supporting Carers in the community, introducing them to new clients, maintaining compliance and improving care standards
- Meeting New Clients to conduct their care assessment, and support plan in a person-centred way. This will also include Risk Assessments, Identifying any equipment or other issues that need to be resolved
- Conducting 6 monthly reviews to ensure that care provided is done in accordance with the care plan and that has been commissioned by both Private and Local Authority
- You will be required to undertake unannounced spot checks on your team of carers to observe them caring out the tasks on the support plan to ensure a high standard of care
- Holding on call on a rota basis which is once a month including weekends, for which you will be given a day back in lieu
The field care supervisors will liaise closely with their co-ordinators to identify areas of improvement and training needs, to defuse situations that could escalate.
This role requires commitment, flexibility, people skills and the ability to problem solve.
Assisting with the compliance audit and ensuring MAR charts are completed fully and training of staff where there are issues..
It is essential that the right Applicant is a car driver with access to a car. the field care supervisor will divide their time within office and community visits
The successful Applicant will be subject to a DBS Check and Referencing.
Salary will be discussed at the interview
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com